Youth Sports Organizations
Youth Sports Organizations need to focus on teaching our children to play the sport. We understand this and are here to assist you in finding the right insurance to protect you so that you can work to meet your goals and obligations. A-G Administrators provides comprehensive insurance packages to fully protect your organization.
Participant Injury Insurance
Participant injury insurance minimizes or eliminates any out-of-pocket expense that parents would incur due to injuries that occurs in officially-sponsored activities such as practices, competitions and travel to and from these activities. This protects your organization from undue liability. Injury coverage needs vary; so, our programs can be tailored to meet your needs and are highly adaptable.
Plan features may include:
- Flexible benefits to meet your needs
- Fully insured, per claim and aggregate deductible options
- 1-, 2-, and 3-year benefit periods available
- Expanded coverage for overuse, repetitive stress and overexertion injuries
- Expanded coverage for heart & circulatory issues (syncope/heat illness/heart-related issues)
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Extended coverage for expenses denied by HMOs/PPOs
- Coverage for travel to and from officially-sanctioned events
- Accidental death & dismemberment benefits
Catastrophic Injury Insurance
Catastrophic coverage for your participants is highly encouraged and can be customized to fit your needs.
Plan benefits can include:
- Available 5-year and 10-year benefit period options
- Catastrophic maximums from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000
- Flexible deductible options
- Specific benefits can include:
- College education,
- Home adaptation remodeling,
- Vehicle adaptation
- Benefits for total disability and partial disability may be included
Cash benefits up to $500,000 for catastrophic injuries that pay for loss of income, ongoing medical care, and family expenses can be included.