Participant Injury Insurance
Participant injury insurance minimizes or eliminates any out-of-pocket expense that participants would incur due to injuries that occur in officially-sponsored activities that your organization hosts including ravel to and from these activities. This protects your organization from undue liability. Injury coverage needs vary; so, our programs can be tailored to meet your needs and are highly adaptable.
Plan features may include:
- Flexible benefits to meet your needs
- Fully insured, per claim and aggregate deductible options
- 1-, 2-, and 3-year benefit periods available
- Extended coverage for expenses denied by HMOs/PPOs
- Coverage for travel to and from officially-sanctioned events
- Accidental death & dismemberment benefits
If you run a Day Care, you know that accidents happen with young children. Unfortunately, these accidents sometimes lead to medical bills. You have to be wise in protecting your business by limiting your liability when this occurs. If you are seeking accident insurance to offset any expenses, A-G Administrators, Inc. has a wealth of experience to guide you in the right direction.
Volunteer Fire and Emergency Groups
Our programs for emergency groups provides accident, disability, death and dismemberment benefits and various optional benefits such as heart and circulatory malfunction, burn and disfigurement, coma, bereavement and family counseling, burial and cremation, home and vehicle alteration and felonious assault and violent crime as well as many others.
They’ve answered the call, now it is time to let them focus on the job at hand and not worry about the dangers associated with responding to an emergency situation. You need to have peace of mind that should something happen to a member of your team while serving in the line of duty, you have them covered!
Your pets are members of your family and like the rest of your family you want insurance for them so that you have peace of mind! Pet insurance helps you afford those costly vet bills that come with that special member of your family. Various benefits are available including:
- Visit ANY licensed vet in the US or Canada
- Coverage for accidents, illnesses and hereditary and congenital conditions
- Coverage for alternative therapies and behavioral training
- Wellness benefit options as well
- Enjoy a 30-day money back guarantee