Participant Injury Insurance
Participant injury insurance minimizes or eliminates any out-of-pocket expense that participants would incur due to injuries that occur in officially-sponsored league activities such as practices, competitions and travel to and from these activities. This protects your organization from undue liability. Injury coverage needs vary; so, our programs can be tailored to meet your needs and are highly adaptable.
Plan features may include:
- Flexible benefits to meet your needs
- Fully insured, per claim and aggregate deductible options
- 1-, 2-, and 3-year benefit periods available
- Expanded coverage for overuse, repetitive stress and overexertion injuries
- Expanded coverage for heart & circulatory issues (syncope/heat illness/heart-related issues)
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Extended coverage for expenses denied by HMOs/PPOs
- Coverage for travel to and from officially-sanctioned events
- Accidental death & dismemberment benefits
Catastrophic Injury Insurance
Catastrophic coverage for your participants is highly encouraged and can be customized to fit your needs.
Plan benefits can include:
- Available 5-year and 10-year benefit period options
- Catastrophic maximums from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000
- Flexible deductible options
- Specific benefits can include:
- College education,
- Home adaptation remodeling,
- Vehicle adaptation
- Benefits for total disability and partial disability may be included
Cash benefits up to $500,000 for catastrophic injuries that pay for loss of income, ongoing medical care, and family expenses can be included.